Wednesday 2 April 2008

overdue posting

I was asked the other day whether I blogged. "Yes" I lied!! I felt bad because I knew that I hadnt posted for AGES. So there we are...... the impetus to 'get on with it'.
So what do I have to talk about.... well yesterday I went on a course for work that was dedicated to ICT in education. Is ICT going to revolutionize learning? Not next week but in the future, yes I believe it will. But the speakers were preaching to the converted! The message has to get to the policy makers ie the government!! ho hum.

3 comments:

Sam said...

seriously overdue!!!

Perhaps you can use the blog to vent your frustrations about the legal dealings with the neighbours!! Just mention no names!!

Anonymous said...

... or perhaps not! That's exactly the sort of thing that you don't want getting dragged up in the future!

Anonymous said...

this was my first in days of yore that i possess visited you article and it is dreadful ..
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]