Sunday 15 July 2007

My Heroine part two!


Well I have finally finished my academic work for the weekend and I am ready to go for tomorrow. The weather has turned nasty outside and rumbles of thunder can be heard in the distance. The cats have sashayed in nonchalantly as if to say " me, worried about a bit of thunder?? Nah" but my hero, well she is trying to get under the nest of coffee tables in the corner.... never mind that its only big enough for a dog a quarter of her size.....


Also has any one notices that the least little bit of bad weather and the telly goes down.... we never had this trouble with analogue!!!!!!!!

Night night anyone out there... and a big kiss for sam as she has been accompanying me on my first blogday.... can I have a party next year on my aniversary blogday! ? !
Posted by Picasa

No comments: